We are excited to announce that we are open for all dental procedures. To all of our patients that we have had to reschedule due to government restrictions, we greatly apologize for the delay in your routine dental care visits. Please be aware that we are working through these changes as best as we can, and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
At Copperfield Dentistry, we have always taken your and your family’s health and safety very seriously. Please rest assured that we are taking extra precautions and measures to ensure that your dental visit is as smooth and as safe as possible. We are following all guidelines set by the State Board of Dental Examiners. Some new changes to patient/staff protocol have been implemented to ensure that you and our staff are well protected. A few of these changes are listed below:
- COVID-19 Phone Pre-Screening – Upon confirmation/scheduling of your dental appointment, you will be asked over the phone a short series of questions related to symptoms of the coronavirus. Please note that it is at the discretion of our team to reschedule your appointment at a later date if you have answered yes to one or multiple items on the questionnaire.
- Text/Call Upon Arrival – A message will be sent via text message to your cell phone to let you know to call or text our office when you arrive. Please remain in your car until a team member notifies you to come in.
- Mask Wearing – All patients are required to wear facial coverings while entering and moving around our office.
- Temperature Checks – Touchless thermometers will be used to take your temperature when entering the office. Temperatures of 100.6 or over will be asked to reschedule their appointment at a minimum of two weeks later.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire – Patients are to complete a physical questionnaire regarding symptoms of the coronavirus prior to the start of treatment.
- Pre-Treatment Rinse – Prior to the start of treatment, the patient will be instructed to swish with an anti-microbial rinse for 1 minute to reduce the amount of mouth bacteria.
- No Additional Persons/Visitors – We ask that you arrive alone or have your party wait in the car until your appointment. The exceptions are patients with a minor under the age of 18 or patients who require a caretaker for medical/health reasons; their guardian/caretaker may accompany them into the office.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please call our office and a team member will be happy to assist you. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these guidelines, and we look forward to seeing you all soon! Thank you all so much for being a part of our Copperfield Family! Stay safe!
Dr. Jacob Burch