In honor of Valentine’s Day, we want to encourage you to give yourself a little gift that you can enjoy for a long time: a professional teeth whitening solution in Houston. At our office, we offer three great ways to boost the brightness of your smile. To better understand what we can accomplish together, keep reading and then call 281-643-0316 to talk to Dr. Burch about your cosmetic dentistry possibilities at Copperfield Dentistry.
Teeth Whitening Is A Quick Fix
Our professional whitening system is extremely popular because it is:
- Cost-effective – You don’t have to fork over a lot of dough to make a big difference in your smile’s appearance. While our whitening costs more than store-bought whitening, it works far better and much is much quicker.
- Dependable – You won’t have to keep repeating the process over and over on your own. Our professional-strength deep bleaching works amazingly, thanks to its higher-strength active ingredients. And we’ll always verify that you’re a good candidate for it first so that we can offer other alternative options if you are not.
- Safe – Whitening products from the store are never made to fit your unique mouth, but we use digital impressions to create custom whitening trays that ensure the gel stays on your teeth, not gums and soft tissues.
- Fast – You’ll see a smile that’s several shades brighter in a hurry. That’s not likely to happen with store-bought products. When you achieve your goal, you simply stop.
- Easy – Since we have trays you take home, you can whiten your teeth when it’s easiest for you to do so. We’ll give you what you need and walk you through the process. And we’ll be here to answer any questions that arise.
While this is a great way to go, patients with specific types of stains may do best with another whitening option. Plus, if you wanted to fix other problems at the same time, you might consider one of the following instead, anyway.
Bonding could be a good option if you have teeth with stains and other imperfections too, like chips or cracks. It also works well on stains caused by taking some types of medications. We can use the same material we do for tooth-colored fillings, which is a composite resin. We’ll match it to your tooth color, sculpt it over the stained and damaged teeth, cure it so that it hardens, and polish it so that it blends in with your natural smile.
Tooth bonding can be done in one sitting and last a lot longer than regular whitening. However, it’s done with a tooth-by-tooth method rather than all your teeth at the same time.
With ceramic veneers, you could have white teeth for one or two decades, in some cases. Take a look at Ronnie Wood, guitarist for the Rolling Stones, for a great example of what they can do for a smile that was worse for wear. Besides whitening, veneers can hide cracks, chips, and gaps between teeth, even out short teeth, or address your misshapen teeth. We’ll explain the process during your smile makeover consultation, and we’ll go from there. One way or another, we’ll get you smiling big again!
Call The Cosmetic Dentsitry Pros
If you are ready for a professional teeth whitening treatment in Houston, we can help you select the best whitening option for your unique needs. To schedule your meeting with Dr. Burch, call us today at 281-643-0316 or request your consultation online.