If you happen to need oral surgery in Houston, there’s a good chance that we can perform your procedure right here at Copperfield Dentistry. Dr. Jacob Burch was on the dean’s list for four years during dental school, plus he is certified to administer IV sedation if needed. You can count on your dental surgery going smoothly. Other perks of having your procedure done here include:
- Three great sedation methods to eliminate any dental anxiety
- A compassionate staff who will go at your pace – you’ll never feel rushed
- Soothing music, TVs, and headphones that will help you relax
- Advanced dental tools that help ensure precise, comfortable treatment
If you need an oral surgical procedure, call us today at 281-643-0316. We’re located at 7825 Hwy. 6 N., Suite 109, across the street from Burger King.
Rely on Our Experience
Most of our patients don’t like to think about having a surgical procedure performed on their mouth. However, here at Copperfield Dentistry, we have a great deal of experience in this area. We perform several types of oral surgery, including:
- Tooth Extractions – We’ll always save a tooth whenever possible, but rest assured that if you need a tooth removed, we’ll do it quickly and gently to preserve your oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – These “third molars” often cause problems when they start to emerge between ages 17 and 25. We can handle removing them if needed, even if they become impacted.
- Bone Grafts – If your weak or deteriorated jawbone is preventing you from getting dental implants, we can add bone material to stimulate the growth of new bone cells. In a few months, you’ll be a candidate for implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Dr. Burch can build up the bone and tissue on your jaw ridge, either so you can get implants or for aesthetic purposes.