Denture technology has come a long way in recent years. No longer are denture patients forced to put up with loose, floppy teeth that cause frustration and anxiety. Today’s dentures are much improved, thanks to advances in materials and the manufacturing process. Dr. Burch enjoys using dentures in Houston to help our patients:
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with more self-assuredness
- Feel better about their appearance
- Talk more plainly so they can be understood
- Improve their oral and total body health
Get custom dentures to solve your smile problems! Call us today at 281-643-0316 to take advantage of our special offer for a free consultation. Our office is open at 7 a.m. four days a week if you want to make an early appointment. We’re catercornered from Bank of America on Highway 6 North in Houston.
Boost Your Smile Factor With Custom Dentures
As dental professionals, we’ve seen just about every kind of problem that damaged teeth can cause, so we understand the struggles that our patients have with their failing and missing teeth. There’s no greater satisfaction than seeing the authentic smile of a patient once they have a set of fully functional and beautiful teeth again.
Custom-fit dentures are one of the best ways we have to give our patients back their teeth. Below are a few different types of dentures that we might use to help you:
- Traditional Full Dentures – This type of denture can replace a complete arch of teeth on your upper or lower jaw, or both.
- Traditional Partial Dentures – We may recommend partials when you have some healthy teeth remaining. They clasp in place to your other teeth.
- Flex Partial Dentures – This type of partial is made from a flexible material that allows your natural gums to show through. Aside from comfort and a more natural-looking appearance, flex partial dentures require no denture adhesives or metal to keep them secure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – As our best-performing denture, these teeth will secure to a sturdy metal bar that is attached to a set of dental implants.
- Immediate Dentures – As the name implies, we can fit you with this variety of dentures immediately after your teeth are extracted. You can leave the office without waiting for your new teeth.
If your gums are flattened, worn, or otherwise sensitive to the hard material of conventional dentures, we can fit you with soft liners that sit between your dentures and your gums. This pliable material helps absorb the shock of biting and chewing and gives you a more pleasant denture experience.
Isn’t it time you got Houston dentures? or call us today at 281-643-0316 to arrange your consultation. Our compassionate staff is waiting to help you!