Removing a tooth doesn’t have to be a big deal. Although Dr. Burch will always try to save a tooth whenever possible, if you need Houston tooth removal, you can rest assured he can handle the job. Some benefits of having your troublesome tooth removed at Copperfield Dentistry include:
- Advanced tools like 3-D imaging for precise treatment
- Your choice of three types of sedation to alleviate any anxiety
- A calm, compassionate staff who will take all the time needed to help you relax
- Early morning appointments if desired, as we open at 7 a.m. every weekday
Don’t suffer with a hurting, damaged tooth! Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your tooth removal.
Protect Your Oral Health With an Extraction
Dr. Jacob Burch has several ways to preserve a damaged tooth. He may recommend natural-looking fillings, crowns, dental veneers, or root canal treatment. Sometimes, however, it becomes necessary to remove a tooth to protect a patient’s oral health. A diseased tooth has the ability to cause damage to other healthy teeth and gums.
If your tooth needs removed, we’ll do all we can to make your experience as pleasant as possible. You’ll enjoy our office’s relaxing music and other amenities, plus you can take your choice of sedation options:
- Nitrous Oxide – Nitrous oxide (also known as laughing gas) will give you a gentle feeling of euphoria and take your mind off your procedure.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – We will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take ahead of time.
- IV Sedation – Dr. Burch is licensed to administer this type of “twilight” sedation. You’ll have no memory of your procedure afterward.
Replace Your Missing Tooth
We offer several great ways for you to fill in the gap in your smile after your tooth extraction:
- Dental Implant & Crown – We can place an implant in your jaw that will form a sturdy base for a new crown. Your ability to bite and chew will be almost completely restored.
- Fixed Bridge – A bridge will anchor on either end to your other teeth with a replacement tooth in the middle.
- Dentures – We can fit you with full dentures to replace a complete arch of teeth or partial dentures if you have some healthy teeth remaining.
Call us today if you need tooth removal in Houston: 281-643-0316. We’re ready to help!