- Feel better, not worse, after your treatment
- Choose from three types of dental sedation
- Advanced tools ensure precise, comfortable care
Root canal treatment really doesn’t deserve its bad reputation. In reality, getting a root canal is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Dr. Jacob Burch has performed many Houston root canals, so he has the skills and experience you’re looking for in a dental professional. Plus, Copperfield Dentistry offers you all this:Doctor Jacob Burch on root canals Read Transcript
Doctor Jacob Burch on root canals
We perform root canals in this office. In most cases, we don't even have to refer a patient to an endodontist or a specialist to have those root canals done. A root canal is where we're able to take bacteria or infection out from within the tooth, within the canals of the tooth. That way, we're able to get the tooth back in a healthy state, and then we can place a crown to restore it to its proper function and aesthetics. A lot of people hear the word ‘root canal,’ and it sends chills down their back. There have been a lot of advancements in these last several years, and it makes it to where root canal procedures are basically painless. And then patients typically recover very quickly from root canals as well.
- Cozy amenities like TVs, headphones, and calming music
- Three levels of sedation to ensure you’re completely relaxed
- Modern patient care areas stocked with advanced dental equipment
- Staff members who will take time to fully answer any questions you have
Call us today if you think you might need a root canal: 281-643-0316. Our friendly office is located at 7825 Hwy. 6 N., Suite 109 in Houston.
Stop Your Pain With a Root Canal
Rather than causing you more pain, a root canal will actually help you feel better. This treatment is designed to:
- Remove the painful, diseased pulp inside your tooth
- Seal the tooth with a rubber-like material to help prevent additional problems down the road
- Allow you to bite and chew comfortably on your repaired tooth
We often recommend capping your tooth with a new crown to strengthen the tooth and help restore virtually all your chewing capacity. We can make your crown with the help of our iTero Element® scanner. It will take digital impressions of your teeth without using the messy goop of traditional impressions.
Depending on your situation and wants, you’ll have a choice of several materials for your crown. We offer porcelain, porcelain bonded to gold, and zirconia crowns – any of which can be custom-fitted to blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
Houston root canals can be a pleasant experience, especially at Copperfield Dentistry. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 281-643-0316. You don’t have to live in pain!