Root canal treatment really doesn’t deserve its bad reputation. In reality, getting a root canal is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Dr. Jacob Burch has performed many Houston root canals, so he has the skills and experience you’re looking for in a dental professional. Plus, Copperfield Dentistry offers you all this:
- Cozy amenities like TVs, headphones, and calming music
- Three levels of sedation to ensure you’re completely relaxed
- Modern patient care areas stocked with advanced dental equipment
- Staff members who will take time to fully answer any questions you have
Call us today if you think you might need a root canal: 281-643-0316. Our friendly office is located at 7825 Hwy. 6 N., Suite 109 in Houston.
Stop Your Pain With a Root Canal
Rather than causing you more pain, a root canal will actually help you feel better. This treatment is designed to:
- Remove the painful, diseased pulp inside your tooth
- Seal the tooth with a rubber-like material to help prevent additional problems down the road
- Allow you to bite and chew comfortably on your repaired tooth
We often recommend capping your tooth with a new crown to strengthen the tooth and help restore virtually all your chewing capacity. We can make your crown with the help of our iTero Element® scanner. It will take digital impressions of your teeth without using the messy goop of traditional impressions.
Depending on your situation and wants, you’ll have a choice of several materials for your crown. We offer porcelain, porcelain bonded to gold, and zirconia crowns – any of which can be custom-fitted to blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
Houston root canals can be a pleasant experience, especially at Copperfield Dentistry. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 281-643-0316. You don’t have to live in pain!