Unexpected dental problems can be painful and stressful enough. Finding a dentist who can help doesn’t have to be! Trust your dental emergencies in Houston, TX to Dr. Burch and our team at Copperfield Dentistry.
We will make every effort to arrange a same-day appointment so you can:
- Get fast relief for your dental pain
- Take care of your dental problem right away
- Prevent any dental damage from getting worse
- Keep your mouth healthy and preserve your smile
If you’re experiencing tooth pain or any other kind of dental emergency in Houston, call Copperfield Dentistry right away at 281-643-0316 for a same-day appointment. For your convenience, our patients of record will be given the cell number of Dr. Burch or another staff member so you can always find help when you need it most.
Receive Fast & Effective Treatment For Dental Problems
A dental emergency can take many forms, but no matter the problem you face, our skilled, experienced team can handle them all in one convenient location.
Here are a few of the restorative dental treatments we can provide at Copperfield Dentistry:
- Tooth-colored fillings to treat decayed teeth
- Dental crowns to repair damaged or broken teeth
- Dental bridges and dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Root canals to treat and save infected teeth
Feel Relaxed During Emergency Dental Appointments
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone, and that can be especially upsetting for those who are already stressed or anxious about visiting the dentist. That’s why we’re prepared to offer safe forms of dental sedation for all ages so you can feel relaxed and comfortable while you get the treatment you need.
Dr. Burch is an extensively trained, experienced dentist who not only has the expertise to treat a wide variety of dental problems, but can also provide three different forms of dental sedation to suit your needs.
You can feel calm and relaxed during your procedure with help from:
- Nitrous Oxide – Laughing gas is safe for all ages. It begins immediately to take the edge off for mildly anxious patients.
- Oral Sedation – Taken before your appointment, we’ll provide anti-anxiety medication in pill form to help you feel deeply relaxed in time for your procedure.
- IV Sedation – Also called “twilight sedation,” this is safely administered through an IV to put you in a sleeplike state. It’s ideal for patients with severe dental phobia or those who require longer, more complicated treatments.
When you’re experiencing any dental emergencies in Houston, TX, call us right away at 281-643-0316 for a same-day appointment.