Regardless of whether you just need to replace one tooth or an entire row of teeth, dental implants in Houston can make your smile whole again. We can even use implants to anchor your slippery dentures! Since our implants are inserted directly into your jaw, they offer big benefits that you just can’t get from other teeth replacement options. Plus, we feature the LOCATOR® Implant Attachment System for maximum precision.
Your new implants can:
- Give You More Bite Power: Unlike other teeth replacements, dental implants will restore much of the chewing power you’ve been missing. You’ll be able to eat whatever you want with complete confidence. You can even dine at Steak 48 again!
- Make Your Mouth Feel Normal: Others likely won’t even notice you have replacement teeth because they are so lifelike. Plus, implants stay securely in place, so you don’t have to worry about them sliding around at dinnertime or when you’re trying to talk.
- Boost Your Oral Health: As with your natural tooth roots, implants provide the stimulation necessary to maintain bone density. That’s just one of many health perks.
- Stabilize Your Hygiene Routine: You won’t need to invest in special cleaning agents or goopy adhesives to care for your implants. You can just brush and floss like normal.
- Last For Years: With the right care, dental implants will last for decades, which is great since you’ll likely live longer because of them. That’s the biggest benefit of all!
Doesn’t that all sound great? What’s more, you can get your new teeth the easy way with our full range of dental sedation techniques. To find out more about dental implants in Houston, call us today at 281-643-0316.
We Have the Implant Dentistry You Need
By using a 3-D CBCT scanner and other tools, our team will determine whether you’re a good candidate for regular implants or mini dental implants. If so, we’ll outline and schedule the first part of your dental implants procedure in which we will embed the implants in your jawbone using a computer-guided placement technique.
You’ll wait for your implants to heal before returning to our office for final restoration with your replacement teeth. During the healing period, your implants fuse to your jawbone, creating a strong and stable foundation for your new teeth. They literally become part of your body.
The entire easy process unfolds right here at our comfortable office. So, you won’t have to worry about your implant dentistry services being outsourced all over town.
Dental Implants Plus Dental Restorations Equals a Full Smile
According to the number of teeth you want to replace, our dentist can restore implants with:
- A Dental Crown: To replace one tooth, we’ll simply attach a dental crown to a single implant.
- A Dental Bridge: A bridge can easily replace multiple teeth when it’s attached to two or more dental implants.
- Dentures: Implant-retained dentures and implant-supported dentures can replace many teeth while keeping your jaw strong and healthy.