You can have strong, healthy teeth and gums but still be unhappy about your smile. Cosmetic dentistry in Houston, TX can help! We provide a variety of cosmetic dental treatments to choose from that will correct smile imperfections like:
- Stained, discolored, or dingy teeth
- Crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth
- Worn, misshapen, or damaged teeth
- Overwhelming gums or teeth that look too small
Fix all the things you don’t like about your teeth and start loving your smile! Call us today at 281-643-0316 to request a consultation.
Enjoy Fast & Comfortable Orthodontics With Clear Aligners
Traditional braces that use brackets and wires are great for younger patients, but for older teens and adults, there’s an alternative orthodontic solution. We offer Invisalign, a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten crooked teeth and close gaps in your smile, often in a fraction of the time of standard braces.
Using a digital scanner and advanced design software, we will customize your Invisalign treatment plan and even give you a preview of what your end results will look like! In about a year, you can have a straight, beautiful smile without sacrificing your appearance or lifestyle.
Hide Stained & Imperfect Teeth With Our Cosmetic Dental Solutions
The color and shape of your teeth will change as you age, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for those unsightly imperfections. We offer cosmetic solutions to remove stubborn stains and correct other smile flaws:
- Teeth Whitening – Lighten the color of your teeth by several shades in just a few hours a day with our take-home teeth whitening system! You will receive customized mouth trays and professional bleaching gel to wear on your own time until you achieve your desired results. Our teeth whitening treatment is easy, safe, and affordable.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover minor nicks, cracks, and chips with tooth bonding, a noninvasive cosmetic enhancement where we apply a tooth-colored resin to flawed teeth and shape them for a fresher, brighter smile.
- Dental Crowns – This restorative treatment also renders amazing cosmetic benefits. We can use zirconia or porcelain dental crowns to cap teeth that are discolored, damaged, or worn to transform your smile and keep it healthy, too!
- Dental Veneers – Simple and versatile, dental veneers are thin ceramic shells bonded to the front of your teeth to hide all sorts of cosmetic flaws. We can cover stained, misshapen, damaged, and even slightly crooked or gapped teeth with our ultra-thin, highly durable porcelain veneers.
- Gum Reshaping – Using advanced dental lasers, we can gently reshape your gumline so you have a more balanced, consistent smile.