- Fix an array of imperfections with your teeth & gums
- Get a sneak peak at your results with wax mock-ups
- Feel confident about your beautiful new smile
You can have strong, healthy teeth and gums but still be unhappy about your smile. Our Cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX can help! We provide a variety of cosmetic dental treatments to choose from that will correct smile imperfections like:Doctor Jacob Burch on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Jacob Burch on Cosmetic Dentistry
In our practice, we have a lot of focus on cosmetic dentistry. We really love making transformations for patients, having them become confident in smiling again. I received some advanced training in doing full-mouth makeovers, in doing just the teeth that show in your smile line, just refurbishing those.
It's really an art as well as a science. I feel that I have a very aesthetic eye. I spent most of my life in the art zone. I love drawing, I love sculpting, I enjoy painting, and that all translates very well into dentistry. It's important to be able to recognize colors and shades and shapes, and these are all things that take a very keen eye to make sure that they look just right.
It's very important to us that people are very confident with their smile, but also their smile looks very natural when we're finished. We want people to look at our patients and say, ‘You have beautiful teeth,’ not, ‘Hey, those are some nice crowns.’ Because if people can see that they're crowns, I don't feel that it was a good job. So for me, we want our patients to smile. We want other people to notice. We want other people just to think they have beautiful, natural teeth.
- Stained, discolored, or dingy teeth
- Crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth
- Worn, misshapen, or damaged teeth
- Overwhelming gums or teeth that look too small
Fix all the things you don’t like about your teeth and start loving your smile! Call us today at 281-643-0316 to request a consultation.
Enjoy Fast & Comfortable Orthodontics With Clear Aligners
Traditional braces that use brackets and wires are great for younger patients, but for older teens and adults, there’s an alternative orthodontic solution. We offer Invisalign, a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten crooked teeth and close gaps in your smile, often in a fraction of the time of standard braces.
Using a digital scanner and advanced design software, your cosmetic dentist will customize your Invisalign treatment plan and even give you a preview of what your end results will look like! In about a year, you can have a straight, beautiful smile without sacrificing your appearance or lifestyle.
Hide Stained & Imperfect Teeth With Our Cosmetic Dental Solutions
The color and shape of your teeth will change as you age, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for those unsightly imperfections. We offer cosmetic solutions to remove stubborn stains and correct other smile flaws:
- Teeth Whitening – Lighten the color of your teeth by several shades in just a few hours a day with our take-home teeth whitening system! You will receive customized mouth trays and professional bleaching gel from your cosmetic dentist to wear on your own time until you achieve your desired results. Our teeth whitening treatment is easy, safe, and affordable.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover minor nicks, cracks, and chips with tooth bonding, a noninvasive cosmetic enhancement where we apply a tooth-colored resin to flawed teeth and shape them for a fresher, brighter smile.
- Dental Crowns – This restorative treatment also renders amazing cosmetic benefits. We can use zirconia or porcelain dental crowns to cap teeth that are discolored, damaged, or worn to transform your smile and keep it healthy, too!
- Dental Veneers – Simple and versatile, dental veneers are thin ceramic shells bonded to the front of your teeth to hide all sorts of cosmetic flaws. We can cover stained, misshapen, damaged, and even slightly crooked or gapped teeth with our ultra-thin, highly durable porcelain veneers.
- Gum Reshaping – Using advanced dental lasers, we can gently reshape your gumline so you have a more balanced, consistent smile.
Begin your smile transformation today with help from our cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX! Call Copperfield Dentistry at 281-643-0316 or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Burch.