You can have strong, healthy teeth and gums but still be unhappy about your smile. Your cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX can help! He and our team provide a variety of cosmetic dental treatments to choose from that will give you a more beautiful smile by:Doctor Jacob Burch on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
In our practice, we have a lot of focus on cosmetic dentistry. We really love making transformations for patients, having them become confident in smiling again. I received some advanced training in doing full-mouth makeovers, in doing just the teeth that show in your smile line, just refurbishing those.
It's really an art as well as a science. I feel that I have a very aesthetic eye. I spent most of my life in the art zone. I love drawing, I love sculpting, I enjoy painting, and that all translates very well into dentistry. It's important to be able to recognize colors and shades and shapes, and these are all things that take a very keen eye to make sure that they look just right.
It's very important to us that people are very confident with their smile, but also their smile looks very natural when we're finished. We want people to look at our patients and say, ‘You have beautiful teeth,’ not, ‘Hey, those are some nice crowns.’ Because if people can see that they're crowns, I don't feel that it was a good job. So for me, we want our patients to smile. We want other people to notice. We want other people just to think they have beautiful, natural teeth.
- Brightening stained, discolored, or dingy teeth
- Correcting crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth
- Covering imperfections like worn, misshapen, or damaged teeth
- Reshaping gums so your teeth won’t look too small in your smile
Smile More Freely & Confidently
The color and shape of your teeth will change as you age, but that doesn’t mean you have to settle for those unsightly imperfections. Since we use the latest technology like dental lasers, our treatments are always comfortable. We offer cosmetic solutions to remove stubborn stains and correct other smile flaws:
- Teeth Whitening – Lighten the color of your teeth by several shades in just a few hours a day with our take-home teeth whitening system! You will receive customized mouth trays and professional bleaching gel to wear on your own time until you achieve your desired results. Our teeth whitening treatment is easy, safe, and affordable.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover minor nicks, cracks, and chips with tooth bonding, a noninvasive cosmetic enhancement where we apply a tooth-colored resin to flawed teeth and shape them for a fresher, brighter smile.
- Dental Crowns – This restorative treatment also renders amazing cosmetic benefits. We can use zirconia or porcelain dental crowns to cap teeth that are discolored, damaged, or worn to transform your smile and keep it healthy, too!
- Dental Veneers – Simple and versatile, dental veneers are thin ceramic shells bonded to the front of your teeth to hide all sorts of cosmetic flaws. We can cover stained, misshapen, damaged, and even slightly crooked or gapped teeth with our ultra-thin, highly durable porcelain veneers.
- Gum Reshaping – Using advanced dental lasers, we can gently reshape your gumline so you have a more balanced, consistent smile.
Enjoy Fast & Comfortable Orthodontics With Clear Aligners
Traditional braces that use brackets and wires are great for younger patients, but for older teens and adults, there’s an alternative orthodontic solution. We offer Invisalign, a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten crooked teeth and close gaps in your smile, often in a fraction of the time of standard braces.
Using a digital scanner and advanced design software, we will customize your Invisalign treatment plan and even give you a preview of what your end results will look like! In about a year, you can have a straight, beautiful smile without sacrificing your appearance or lifestyle.
Begin your smile transformation today with your cosmetic dentist in Houston, TX! or call us at 281-643-0316 to make your next appointment at Copperfield Dentistry.