Damaged and missing teeth can create real, everyday hassles in your life. However, there is hope. Houston restorative dentist Dr. Jacob Burch and our experienced Copperfield Dentistry team provide a variety of treatments to help you:Doctor Jacob Burch on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Well, there are a lot of things that can be done with restorative dentistry, both for missing teeth and damaged teeth. If teeth become damaged, either from fractures or breaks from biting on something hard, those can be fixed either with fillings or crowns. If the decay has entered in a tooth, if it's small decay, we can do fillings. If it's extensive decay, we can do crowns. If the decay has reached the nerve of the tooth, we can do root canals and crowns. There are a lot of things that we can do to restore the teeth to as close to their natural state as possible. We're able to do it with a very aesthetic setting. We're able to make it look very close to a natural tooth.
- Eat and enjoy more types of healthy and delicious foods
- Feel better about your appearance
- Show more confidence in social and romantic settings
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Look younger and more attractive
Repair your smile and improve your life! Call the team at Copperfield Dentistry today at 281-643-0316 to make an appointment. Schedule a free consultation to troubleshoot your problem. We open at 7 a.m. four days a week.
Live Life With a Better Smile & Stronger Bite
There’s no reason that you should have to live with teeth that don’t work like they should. With the skilled care of Dr. Burch, you could soon have a beautiful new smile with fully functional teeth. Plus, if you’re nervous about your dental care, we offer three great sedation methods to alleviate your anxiety.
We can use one or more of the following types of restorative dentistry:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Get a crown or bridge made for you that will restore your ability to bite and chew, as well as give you a beautiful, complete smile again.
- Dentures – Replace full or partial arches of teeth with these restorations. Today’s dentures are far superior to those old “false teeth” of yesteryear.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots are embedded into your jaw, where they serve as a base for several types of replacement teeth.
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings will repair tooth decay without standing out like silver fillings can. We can also have porcelain fillings made if desired.
- Root Canals – In most cases, this service allows us to eliminate your dental pain and save a diseased tooth from extraction.
Let your Houston restorative dentist rebuild your smile! Call us today at 281-643-0316 to set up an appointment, or .