Damaged and missing teeth can create real, everyday hassles in your life. However, there is hope with Houston restorative dentistry from Copperfield Dentistry. Dr. Jacob Burch and our experienced team have a variety of restorative dental tools available to help you:
- Eat and enjoy more types of healthy and delicious foods
- Feel better about your appearance
- Show more confidence in social and romantic settings
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Look younger and more attractive
Repair your smile and improve your life! Call the team at Copperfield Dentistry today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your appointment. We open at 7 a.m. five days a week.
Enjoy a Better Smile & Stronger Bite
There’s no reason that you should have to live with teeth that don’t work like they should. With the skilled care of Dr. Burch, you could soon have a beautiful new smile with fully functional teeth. Plus, if you’re nervous about your dental care, we offer three great sedation methods to alleviate your anxiety.
We can use one or more of the following types of restorative dentistry to help you:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Get a crown or bridge made for you that will restore your ability to bite and chew, plus give you a beautiful, complete smile again.
- Dentures – Replace full or partial arches of teeth with these restorations. Today’s dentures are far superior to those old “false teeth” you may remember from childhood.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots are embedded into your jaw where they serve as a base for several types of replacement teeth.
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite fillings will repair tooth decay without standing out like silver fillings can. We can also have porcelain fillings made if desired.
- Root Canals – In most cases, this service allows us to eliminate your dental pain and save a diseased tooth from an extraction.