You’re never too old for orthodontics! Straighten your teeth without looking like a preteen with Invisalign in Houston, TX. This innovative alternative to metal braces can correct problems with crooked, crowded, overlapping, or gapped teeth, as well as complications with your bite.Doctor Jacob Burch on Invisalign Read Transcript
Typically, people think orthodontics, they think braces, they think kids. But really most of our patients are adult patients, and most of our adult patients choose to do Invisalign over traditional orthodontics, if it's a good option for them.
We just take some digital impressions of a patient's teeth. If a patient would like to, we have an outcome simulator that they can see right there in the chair to see what an estimated outcome of the final procedure is. At that point, we're able to send it to a biometrics laboratory, where they're able to position the teeth and generate aligners for the patient. They're just clear aligners that the patient wears. Most people can't even tell that people are wearing them at a conversation distance. It's also nice because patients don't have to avoid certain foods because you just take the aligners out to eat and drink and then clean your teeth and put them back in.
It's a very aesthetic way to have your teeth straightened with orthodontic treatment. It helps improve things functionally and aesthetically. So a lot of good benefits from Invisalign.
Adults and older teens love the benefits of clear aligner therapy:
- Confidence – The aligners are clear plastic trays that fit over your upper and lower teeth. This means you can enjoy confidence in your appearance while you straighten your smile!
- Comfort – The rough edges of brackets and poking wires can scrape and irritate the soft tissues inside your mouth. In contrast, clear aligners are smooth and comfortable against your lips and cheeks.
- Convenience – You can remove your aligners to eat, brush, and floss with ease.
- Ease – Invisalign treatment is hassle-free, only requiring you to visit us periodically so we can track your progress. With fewer appointments than standard braces require, you can more easily fit this treatment into your schedule.
- Results – Every patient’s results are different, but in most cases, patients can complete Invisalign in about a year. This is a fraction of the time you’d spend wearing metal braces!
Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Burch. Ask about our limited-time offer to save $500 on Invisalign treatment. Not valid with any other offers. See if you can qualify when you call to schedule your consultation!
Enjoy Convenient Treatment & Faster Results With Clear Aligners
Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to provide an easier, more comfortable orthodontic treatment alternative to traditional brackets and wires. Invisalign is a customized therapy that moves your teeth into the proper position using a series of clear plastic aligners.
Here is how it works:
- Dr. Burch will begin by taking digital impressions of your teeth using the iTero Element® 3-D scanner. Faster and easier than messy teeth molds of the past, this gives us a much better look at the intricate dimensions of your mouth for more precise results.
- After your smile scan, we’ll use special software to map out treatment and prep your customized aligners. Not only will you get a preview of your smile results before you start Invisalign, but you’ll see progress quickly as you switch to the next aligners in the series.
- Since your aligners are made ahead of time, you’ll simply change to the next set every two weeks rather than making frequent trips to the dentist to have your wires tightened. This is yet another great way Invisalign easily fits into your lifestyle.
- You’ll remove the aligners for special occasions or to eat, brush, and floss your teeth. Best of all, the aligners are barely noticeable, so you won’t have to sacrifice your appearance while you’re undergoing treatment.
- In roughly a year, you could be showing off a straight, beautiful new smile!