You’re never too old for orthodontics! Straighten your teeth without looking like a preteen with Invisalign in Houston, TX. This innovative alternative to metal braces can correct problems with crooked, crowded, overlapping, or gapped teeth, as well as complications with your bite.
Adults and older teens love the benefits of clear aligner therapy:
- Confidence – The aligners are clear plastic trays that fit over your upper and lower teeth, which means you can enjoy confidence in your appearance while you straighten your smile!
- Comfort – The rough edges of brackets and poking wires can scrape and irritate the soft tissues inside your mouth, but clear aligners are smooth and comfortable against your lips and cheeks.
- Convenience – You can conveniently remove your aligners to eat, brush, and floss with ease.
- Ease – Invisalign treatment is hassle-free, only requiring you to visit us periodically so we can track your progress. Fewer appointments than standard braces means you can more easily fit this treatment into your schedule.
- Results – Every patient’s results are different, but in most cases, patients can complete Invisalign in about a year, which is a fraction of the time you’d spend wearing metal braces!
Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule an Invisalign consultation with Dr. Burch.
Enjoy Easy Treatment & Faster Results With Clear Aligners
Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to provide an easier, more comfortable orthodontic treatment alternative to traditional brackets and wires. Invisalign is a customized therapy that moves your teeth into the proper position using a series of clear plastic aligners. Here is how it works:
- Dr. Burch will begin by taking digital impressions of your teeth using the iTero Element® 3-D scanner. Faster and easier than goopy, messy teeth molds of the past, this gives us a much better look at the intricate dimensions of your mouth for more accuracy and precision.
- After your smile scan, we’ll use ClinCheck® software to map out treatment and prep your customized aligners. Not only will you get a preview of your smile results before you start Invisalign, but you’ll see progress quickly as you switch to the next aligners in the series.
- Since your aligners are made ahead of time, you’ll simply change to the next set every two weeks rather than making frequent trips to the dentist to have your wires tightened. This is yet another great way Invisalign easily into fits your lifestyle.
- You’ll remove the aligners for special occasions or to simply eat, brush, and floss your teeth. Best of all, the aligners are barely noticeable, so you won’t have to sacrifice your appearance while you’re undergoing treatment.
- In roughly a year, you could be showing off a straight, beautiful new smile!