- Our metal-free fillings won’t stand out
- Choose from three types of relaxing sedation
- Early hours make scheduling easy
Most people will experience at least one cavity in their lifetime. There’s no need to worry if you do, as our Houston tooth fillings will get your tooth back into shape in no time. Dr. Burch has placed countless fillings over his dental career, so he is well equipped to help you:Doctor Jacob Burch on tooth fillings Read Transcript
Doctor Jacob Burch on tooth fillings
So we do fillings here in this office. The fillings that we do in this office are tooth-colored fillings, so they look nice, but the main function is to help preserve the tooth. It's the most conservative option we have for removing cavities and replacing it. So essentially if somebody gets a cavity in their tooth or has a very small chip or fracture, we're able to take that out of the tooth until there's just healthy tooth structure remaining. And then we're able to use a tooth-colored material to replace that area where the cavity was or the chip or crack was and allows it to be a very aesthetic replacement as well as restoring the function of the tooth.
- Stop the spread of tooth decay
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work
- Eliminate the pain of a decayed tooth
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your checkup or dental visit. For you early birds, we open at 7 a.m. four days a week. Plus, we offer three sedation options if you’re nervous about getting a tooth filled.
Rest Easy Knowing Your Smile Looks Attractive
If teeth fillings make you think of old-fashioned silver fillings that stand out, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that all our fillings are metal-free. That means when you talk, laugh, or eat, others will only see a natural-looking tooth; they won’t notice your filling. You’ll have full confidence that your smile looks the best it can.
Depending on your situation, we may use some of the advanced equipment that our office features:
- Digital X-rays that emit only a fraction of the radiation that traditional X-rays do
- Intraoral cameras that allow you to see the inside of your mouth on a screen
- Digital impressions that avoid the goopy mess of traditional impressions
To create your filling, you’ll have two choices:
- Tooth-colored composite resin that can be sculpted into just the right shape to fill the void left by tooth decay
- A porcelain filling made by our lab partner that will provide beauty and strength to repair your tooth
We’ll help you decide which option will work best for your circumstances. Sometimes, a crown is needed if the decay is advanced. Rest assured, your treatment plan will always take your best interests into consideration. We want you perfectly satisfied with your new restoration!
Call us today if you think you might need Houston tooth fillings: 281-643-0316. We’re ready to help you smile with confidence again!