Life is too short to put up with the embarrassing aspects of your smile! Let Dr. Burch curate the stunning new smile you’ve been dreaming about. Our Houston cosmetic dental solutions will help you:
- Get a brand-new smile to flash in public
- Look younger and feel better about yourself
- Boost your overall self-assurance
- Make social and professional interactions more inviting
Don’t hide your smile, make it better! Call Copperfield Dentistry today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Burch.
Let Us Help You Achieve a Beautiful Smile
Dr. Burch offers an array of solutions to help you feel confident enough to smile more boldly. Don’t worry – if you don’t know where to begin, we’ll gladly sit down with you to discuss all your options so you can decide the best route for improving your smile. And we can always combine any of our single cosmetic dentistry services into a smile makeover.
- Teeth Whitening: Whether you want to brighten your smile for a special event or boost your everyday look, our team is here to help you reach the shade you desire.
- Tooth Bonding: Besides whitening, bonding is another quick and cost-effective treatment. We’ll use composite resin to repair small smile flaws like chips, stains, and cracks.
- Dental Veneers: If your teeth have mild or moderate damage, your best bet might be to repair them with veneers. These thin but durable ceramic shells get bonded to the front of your teeth to hide many cosmetic flaws. Some folks even refer to them as “instant orthodontics” because they can conceal misshapen and slightly crooked teeth.
- Cosmetic Crowns: If your teeth are showing heavier wear and tear or damage than veneers can handle, we may recommend beautiful porcelain or zirconia crowns to cover the teeth instead.
- Invisalign: For crooked teeth, you’d rather not just cover up, we offer this great orthodontic option. Invisalign uses clear, nearly invisible, plastic teeth aligners that will comfortably straighten your smile in as few as 12 months rather than two to three years like traditional orthodontics can take.
- Gum Reshaping: If excess gums are holding back your smile, gum reshaping will let more of the crown show, thereby eliminating a “gummy smile.”
So, even if the years have been unkind to your teeth and gums, it’s time to let your smile shine again with our Houston cosmetic dental solutions. Call us today at 281-643-0316 or to schedule your consultation appointment. There couldn’t be a better time to get started!