Good oral health is a key factor in good overall health, which is why you need a skilled dentist you can count on to provide high-quality, comprehensive care throughout your life. That’s what you’ll find with Dr. Burch and our general dentistry in Houston, TX!Doctor Jacob Burch on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry really can provide the majority of dental services, as long as the general dentist is trained properly. And a lot of people think of general dentistry as you come in, you get your teeth cleaned, you get a checkup, get a filling or a crown, and that's that.
But I've had the opportunity to do some extensive training in advanced education in general dentistry, is what it's called, and I've been able to be trained on providing a lot of services. I perform oral surgery. I perform root canals. I've placed implants. I'm able to do cosmetic smile makeovers, Hollywood smile makeovers. There are a lot of things that are able to be done now in a general dentist's office.
Putting your family’s dental health needs in our hands will allow you and your loved ones to:
- Maintain clean, healthy teeth and gums
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and other threats
- Enjoy full, comfortable function of your mouths
- Build beautiful smiles that boost confidence
Trust Dr. Burch and our team for all the general dentistry services you need for healthy, beautiful smiles. Call us today at 281-643-0316 for an appointment. We can accommodate your entire family in one visit! If you’re a new patient, ask about our special offer of $100 off operative services.
Avoid Serious Problems With General Dental Services
Although treating tooth decay and cavities is simple for our expert team, the ideal scenario is preventing dental problems from forming in the first place. That’s our goal with general dental services at Copperfield Dentistry:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – A thorough cleaning and exam helps us catch dental problems early thanks to high-tech equipment like our intraoral camera. It also helps us treat them effectively and keep your risk for costly treatments and complicated health issues low. We can also offer tips for better brushing and flossing. We even sell Oral-B Genius electric toothbrushes for that fresh-from-the-dentist clean feeling every single day!
- Dental Sealants – Applying dental sealants to vulnerable or hard-to-reach teeth is a fast, easy way to prevent tooth decay and cavities, especially for kids.
- Fluoride Treatments – Strengthen and remineralize tooth enamel with fluoride treatments and varnishes. This better protects your teeth or your children’s teeth from damage and decay.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – If you’re having trouble producing enough saliva, we can provide solutions to relieve the discomfort of dry mouth with Biotene, an oral rinse designed to combat dry mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We rely on scaling and root planing, as well as laser gum disease treatment, to restore your gums and protect your teeth from bacterial infection.
Enjoy Comfortable & Stress-Free Dental Care
Visiting the dentist isn’t easy for everyone, so Dr. Burch and our team want to make your appointments as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Along with our friendly, caring staff and semi-private rooms, we can provide enjoyable distractions to make your experience with us more positive:
- Warm, cozy blankets
- TV monitors and headphones
- Relaxing music
- Patient-friendly technology
- Dental sedation options
In addition, kids will feel right at home as soon as they walk in and see our play area with a TV, iPad, and games! Your youngest children will gain a healthy perception of the dentist with “happy visits,” where we’ll examine their mouth, show them the equipment we use, and clean their teeth when they feel comfortable enough to let us do so.
Take advantage of our wide-ranging general dentistry in Houston, TX. Talk to us about your comfort needs so we can enhance your experience with us and build your confidence about dental care! Call Copperfield Dentistry at 281-643-0316 or schedule an appointment for you or your family .