Houston dental veneers are a wonderful tool in the cosmetic dentistry toolbox of Dr. Jacob Burch. At Copperfield Dentistry, he and our team use veneers to enhance our patients’ smiles and improve their lives. Our veneers treatment can help you:Doctor Jacob Burch on dental veneers Read Transcript
Veneers are excellent options for transforming a smile. They are minimally invasive. It allows us to essentially put a covering on the teeth that allows us to adjust the shade and the color of the teeth to a position where the patients are confident and happy with their smiles.
- Improve the quality of your smile
- Let others see and feel your confidence
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Feel better about yourself overall
If you’re ready to see the smile of your dreams, call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 7825 Hwy. 6 N., Suite 109, catercornered from Bank of America.
Enjoy a Brand-New Look Using Veneers
There’s nothing quite like veneers when it comes to transforming a worn, damaged smile. Teeth veneers are thin shells of porcelain that Dr. Burch can bond to the front of imperfect teeth to hide their flaws. They are great at repairing cracks, chips, stains, worn teeth, and small gaps in between teeth.
There are many types of dental veneers on the market today. We usually use veneers made from e.max lithium disilicate material. They are extremely thin yet durable and can last for many years with no special care.
We Make the Veneers Process Simple
Getting your new veneers is a straightforward process and usually takes just three to four visits. Dr. Burch will:
- Complete a preliminary wax-up so you can see what your teeth will look like
- Remove a small amount of tooth enamel in most cases to make room for the veneers
- Take impressions of your teeth using a digital scanner
- Send the specific details to our lab partner so they can make your custom veneers
- Bond the veneers into place and make any final adjustments to ensure they look perfect
With your new veneers, your smile will look completely natural, and no one will be able to tell that you’ve had cosmetic dentistry done. For some situations, however, dental crowns are actually a better option than veneers. At your exam, Dr. Burch will determine the best treatment for your circumstances.
If you’re ready to improve the look of your smile, consider Houston dental veneers from Copperfield Dentistry. Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your appointment.