Damaged teeth affect the appearance of your smile, impede your oral function, and put your dental health at risk. Don’t let that happen! Visit Copperfield Dentistry for high-quality dental crowns and bridges in Houston, TX.
Dental crowns and bridges are a really good option for restoring teeth to very close to a natural form.
When a tooth gets broken or it gets decay into it to a point where it can't be restored with a filling, we have an option to restore that tooth with a crown. Essentially, it's a covering that goes over the tooth, and we do various aesthetic crowns here. Most people can't even tell it's the person's own natural tooth.
Bridges are a good option for missing teeth as well. With a bridge, it also looks very natural. In fact, it almost looks like the tooth has just reappeared.
Both of those treatments are very great treatments for restoring teeth and replacing missing teeth.
We can use these versatile restorations to restore your smile in a variety of ways:
- Repair cracked or broken teeth
- Save an infected tooth
- Seal cavities too large for fillings
- Hide cosmetic flaws like stained or misshapen teeth
- Attach them to dental implants to replace missing teeth
Enjoy comfortable eating and confident smiling again with dental crowns and bridges. Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule an appointment.
Fix Problem Teeth With High-Quality Dental Restorations
Because Dr. Burch and our team are committed to creating a positive experience for our patients, we’ve invested in the latest dental technology to maximize your comfort and optimize successful results.
One of the ways you will notice how high-tech tools have improved patient care is with our high-quality dental restorations. Using a state-of-the-art iTero Element® scanner, we can gather crisp digital images of your mouth. That way, you can avoid the discomfort and hassle of messy, outdated dental molds dentists used to rely on to create dental crowns and other restorations.
With the enhanced images from our intraoral scanner and even 3-D imaging, we are able to plan your treatment with unprecedented accuracy and precision. This technology allows us to determine which type of restorations will suit your needs best and design them to fit inside your mouth firmly and comfortably as if they are your own natural teeth!
We will treat whatever dental problem you have and fit you with a temporary crown until your final restoration is ready. On your subsequent visit, we will replace the temporary with your new dental crown, make any adjustments necessary for a natural fit, and then cement it into place.
Here are a few of the restorations we can custom-create to preserve your smile:
- Dental Crowns – We can use a crown to cover a damaged, decayed, stained, or infected tooth, or combine it with a single implant to replace a missing tooth.
- Inlays/Onlays – When a full restoration isn’t necessary, we may opt for an inlay or onlay using porcelain, gold, or composite resin to seamlessly cover only a portion of a problem tooth.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge is a series of dental crowns bonded together to replace missing teeth. We can create a fixed bridge only a dentist can take out or a removable dental bridge to suit your needs best.
- Dental Implants & Dentures – We can use dental implants with crowns and bridges, as well as full-arch replacement teeth, to give you the best outcome for your health, appearance, and lifestyle!
Restore Your Smile Seamlessly
At Copperfield Dentistry, we want your dental restorations to be strong and durable, but we also want to make sure they look as natural and lifelike as possible. We can create restorations using a composite resin, high-grade porcelain, or porcelain bonded to gold. We can also craft them from zirconia, an amalgam-free and metal-free option.
Enjoy the restorative and cosmetic benefits of our dental crowns and bridges in Houston, TX! Trust Dr. Burch to restore your smile seamlessly, and call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule an appointment.