At Copperfield Dentistry, our goal is for each patient to leave our office after every appointment with a smile that is in better shape than when they arrived. In between those always-important visits, we also strive to keep our patients informed and educated about emerging trends in dentistry. That’s precisely why we are introducing our new Houston dental blog.
This platform is here to provide you with seasonal smile tips, breaking dental news, and other relevant information, all of which is designed to help you achieve the best, most beautiful smile in Texas, or at any rate, the one that suits you the most.
Keep reading to hear a few of the things that set us apart, and then be sure to give us a call at 281-643-0316 to get started with your easy appointment.
We Offer Sedation Options
Many of our patients experience anxiety about going to the dentist, and that’s OK. We understand that, and we never take it personally, but we do take it seriously! That’s why we give you a choice of sedation methods to help you relax enough to get the beneficial dental care you deserve. Plus, we’ll take all the time needed to get the job done right so you feel comfortable and at ease, and never like you’re being rushed out the door. You can look forward to feeling calm and relaxed during all your procedures with help from our compassionate team and the following:
- Inhaled Sedation: Our laughing gas is mild enough for patients of all ages and begins immediately to take the edge off for jittery patients.
- Oral Sedation: As the name implies, this is taken orally before your appointment. We’ll provide this great anti-anxiety medication to help you feel deeply relaxed well before your procedure ever begins.
- IV Sedation: This is a little harder to come by as not every dentist is qualified to administer this sedation. It places you in a sleeplike state for the duration of your visit.
We’ve Invested in the Latest Dental Technology
Dr. Burch has invested in some of the latest dental technology so that your care is as pleasant and precise as possible. For example, our digital X-rays give us detailed images while exposing you to a fraction of the radiation of traditional X-rays. We are also able to use 3-D imaging to plan many of our treatments. Plus, digital impressions create a “mold” of your mouth, letting you skip the goopy mess that traditional impressions often make. We’ll even use digital mock-ups to show you a preview of what your new smile will look like in the end, before you begin cosmetic or Invisalign treatment. Additionally, we have other tools and technologies on hand at Copperfield Dentistry, including:
- Intraoral Cameras: It is easier than ever to obtain clear, close-up images of your teeth and gums with our intraoral cameras. Relying on these pictures, we can deliver a quicker, more accurate diagnosis of emerging dental problems before they have a chance to advance into larger, more costly ordeals.
- Dental Lasers: Dental lasers have made it possible to achieve a higher level of precision and patient comfort for many of our procedures. There is minimal discomfort and faster healing built into what we do at our Houston office.
We Won’t Waste Your Time
We understand that our patients’ time is no less valuable than ours. We truly appreciate that you have found an opening in your crazy schedule to visit our Houston area dental practice. That’s why we won’t keep you waiting around all day for the high-quality care you desire. And with early morning appointments, you can get in and out and get on with your other planned activities without losing any momentum.
Call Today For the Smile You Deserve
This may be the end of the post, but it is only the beginning of your transformational journey. We hope you’ll enjoy reading future installments of our new dental blog in Houston and getting to know us better by visiting us often. That said, it will be up to you to take the next step.
Call us today at 281-643-0316 to schedule your next visit, to verify insurance benefits, or to ask any questions related to your dental care! Alternatively, you can always contact us online to schedule an easy appointment with Dr. Burch.