Missing teeth impact individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your enjoyment of day-to-day life and reduce your confidence in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can address every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The best solutions will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete man-made tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
We understand why you might have dental anxiety about getting implants. With sedation dentistry, you can ease your mind and remain as pain-free as possible during your care.
Call 281-643-0316 or . Set up your examination at Copperfield Dentistry to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Aldine, TX. It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence.