Dental implants can address the issues that come with missing teeth. Implants can help with your physical health and your emotional well-being by reviving your smile. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capability to eat
- Bring back your self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will stay secure
- Share your smile without worry when meeting new people
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. We can propose a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective remedies will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may need you to get a bone graft before you can get basic implants. Small implants can save you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the equivalent advantages without a bone graft.
Call 281-643-0316 today or connect with us . Schedule your consultation at Copperfield Dentistry to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Channelview, TX. It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence.