Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your daily life and produce doubt in yourself in your professional and personal connections. Dental implants can take care of all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as like healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can develop a plan to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The best options will rely on how many teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a complete synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
If you have any anxiety about getting implants, we understand. It is also why we offer sedation dentistry. You can remain pain-free and worry-free throughout your teeth replacement procedure.
Call 281-643-0316 or schedule to set up a consultation to find out how you can obtain dental implants in Cypress, TX. It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at Copperfield Dentistry soon!