Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day live and develop apprehension about yourself in professional and personal connections. Dental implants can address every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Restore your feeling of self-worth
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can create a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term oral health.
The very best services will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a total synthetic tooth with the implant as the crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slide around.
If you have any dental anxiety about getting implants, we understand. We offer sedation dentistry to ease your mind and keep you as pain-free as possible during your care.
Call 281-643-0316 or . Set up your examination at Copperfield Dentistry to discover just how you can get dental implants in Galena Park, TX. It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your self-confidence.