Your mental, emotional, and physical health all are affected by missing teeth. Dental implants can deal with all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can propose a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The most effective options will rely on how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full fabricated tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
For your comfort and your peace of mind, we are happy to provide dental sedation. This will keep you relaxed and pain-free throughout your teeth replacement process.
Call 281-643-0316 now or to schedule a consultation. Set up your examination at Copperfield Dentistry to uncover how you can get dental implants in Pasadena, TX. It’s time to restore your smile and your self-confidence.