Missing teeth affect individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of daily life and produce uncertainty about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can remedy every one of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capacity to eat
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you receive the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can devise a plan to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The very best services will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Implant Crown – This is basically a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your dental implant.
- Implant Bridge – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t slip around.
Many people feel anxious about getting restorative care with implants. That’s understandable. It’s also manageable. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We can also provide sedation dentistry for pain-free, worry-free procedures.
Call 281-643-0316 or to make an appointment! It’s time to rebuild your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at Copperfield Dentistry to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Pearland, TX.