Losing your teeth can take a toll on your physically, mentally, and emotionally. To correct this, you need teeth replacements that feel natural. Dental implants can address all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for a consultation. Jointly, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The best options will depend upon how many teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete man-made tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not move around.
You may experience some dental anxiety when you think about getting new teeth with implants. Knowing this, we are happy to ease your mind with sedation options. The right choice will keep you pain-free and relaxed throughout your treatment.
Call 281-643-0316 or for your appointment at Copperfield Dentistry. It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Visit us to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in South Houston, TX.