Tooth loss impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day life and create apprehension regarding yourself in professional and personal connections. Dental implants can remedy every one of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your powerful bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can come up with a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The most effective options will depend on how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete synthetic tooth with the implant as the crown and the root covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slide around.
We are ready to help if you feel anxious about getting restorative care with implants. Those feelings are common, and they are manageable. Let us answer any questions you may have about the process. Plus, you can get sedation dentistry for pain-free, worry-free procedures.
Call 281-643-0316 today or contact us to make your appointment. Arrange your consultation at Copperfield Dentistry to uncover just how you can get dental implants in Stafford, TX. It’s time to restore your smile and your confidence.