Tooth loss impacts people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop hesitation about yourself in personal and professional connections. Oral implants can fix all of these issues. With West University Place, TX implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and capability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Copperfield Dentistry, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The most effective options will rely on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown covering your implant.
- Bridge With Implants– To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they don’t move around.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Copperfield Dentistry to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in West University Place, TX. Call 281-643-0316 today for an appointment. You can also .