Whether you have been going to the dentist regularly as long as you can remember or haven’t been in years, you’ll find a warm, caring place at Copperfield Dentistry to handle whatever your smile needs. We take a different approach to dental care – one that’s personalized to your needs while putting your comfort and health first. Let Dr. Burch and our dental family take care of you and yours! We’ll help you relax with amenities like blankets, a team who will treat you with respect, and sedation if you need more than a caring approach to feel at ease.
If you need to maintain your smile, improve its health, or boost its appearance, you can expect reliable techniques with the latest technology, like:
- Digital X-rays, which are quicker and safer than traditional X-rays
- CBCT 3D imaging for the most detailed look at your mouth
- An intraoral camera so you can see what we see in your mouth
- iTero digital impressions so you don’t need uncomfortable, messy impressions
- Computer-guided implant placement for even greater procedure success
- Lasers for painless gum therapy and improved healing
There’s no need to go anywhere else for your dental needs. Here are a few areas of care you can receive here:
- General Dentistry – Starting at age 3, your family members can get thorough dental exams and cleanings to keep your smiles in great shape. We may also recommend treatments like fluoride applications and gum disease therapy depending on your needs.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Bonding, teeth whitening, laser gum reshaping, and veneers can add sophistication and youthfulness to your smile and appearance.
- Invisalign – Find out if you can get a straight smile without the hassles and discomforts of metal braces.
- Restorative Dentistry – No matter the condition of your mouth, we can make it look and work great again. Gentle root canals, metal-free fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, dentures, and implants can repair and replace even the most decayed and damaged teeth.
- Oral Surgery – In most cases, you won’t need a referral for procedures like tooth removal or bone grafting.
- Emergency Dentistry – We can get most patients in the same day to offer immediate and long-term relief for pain and smile dilemmas.
- TMJ Treatment – Our oral device is a reliable way to relieve jaw pain, reduce related headaches, and prevent teeth grinding.
Your Copperfield Place dentist is waiting to give you your best smile yet! For worry-free dentistry, call 281-643-0316 today.