If you’re experiencing a broken or broken tooth, lost filling, toothache, inflamed or agonizing gums, or injury to your mouth, getting immediate care is important. As your emergency dentist in Louetta, we’re thoroughly experienced in dealing with patients with urgent oral care problems. We’ve dealt with almost every oral emergency that can come through our doors.
Our objective is to get you out of discomfort when you get here. We’ll take digital X-rays and photos with our intraoral camera. Our innovative innovation allows us to make exact diagnoses and advise precisely what’s required to restore your smile.
We offer a wide range of services to manage your emergency:
- Tooth Fillings – We can fix cavities, change lost fillings, or repair work harmed ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals – If you are in pain, root canals can save your tooth and help you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns – Repair severely harmed or big cavities with a dental crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you are struggling with infected gum tissue, we can carry out a deep cleansing procedure that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions – While we would prefer to conserve a tooth instead of eliminate one, sometimes it’s the very best option for your smile.
If tooth extraction is required, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement choices. You can even combine your brand-new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the service to your oral issue, you can trust our team to treat you with the utmost empathy and respect. We will keep you comfy by numbing your mouth with an anesthetic. Sedation alternatives are offered.
Call Copperfield Dentistry immediately at 281-643-0316 if you require help from an emergency dentist in Louetta. We try to see you the exact same day you call, whenever possible. for non-emergency dental services.