Getting immediate care is vital if you’re experiencing a cracked or cracked tooth, lost filling, toothache, agonizing or inflamed gums, or injury to your mouth. As your emergency dentist in West University Place, TX, we’re extensively experienced in dealing with patients with pressing oral care problems. We’ve managed practically every dental emergency that can come through our doors.
When you get here, our objective is to get you out of discomfort. We’ll take digital X-rays and images with our intraoral camera. Our advanced technology allows us to make accurate medical diagnoses and advise exactly what’s needed to restore your smile.
We offer a wide variety of services to manage your emergency:
- Tooth Fillings – We can repair cavities, replace lost fillings, or repair work harmed ones with tooth-colored fillings.
- Root Canals – If you are in pain, root canals can save your tooth and help you prevent an extraction.
- Dental Crowns – Repair seriously damaged or large cavities with an oral crown. It will blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you are struggling with infected gum tissue, we can perform a deep cleansing procedure that restores your gum health.
- Tooth Extractions – We prefer to save a tooth instead of remove one, but in some cases it’s the best option for your smile.
If tooth extraction is necessary, we’ll follow it up by discussing your replacement options. You can even pair your brand-new tooth with an implant.
Whatever the solution to your dental issue, you can trust our group to treat you with the utmost compassion and respect. We will keep you comfy by numbing your mouth with a local anesthetic. Sedation alternatives are available, also.
Call Copperfield Dentistry immediately at 281-643-0316 if you require help from an emergency dentist in West University Place, TX. We try to see you the very same day you call, whenever possible. For non-emergency care, you can also .