You know and understand the value of family dental care for your loved ones. Their health and happiness is your top priority. You want to see their healthy smiles for many years to come, which is a great reason to visit Copperfield Dentistry regularly.
Your oral health needs will change throughout your life. We are prepared to help at every stage with our personal attention and wide variety of services:
- General Dental Care – Cleanings and exams are just the start of what we can do to protect your smile. Dental sealants and fluoride treatments can help keep your family cavity-free. Plus, we provide periodontal services and dry mouth treatments.
- Emergency Dentistry – No one wants to have a dental emergency, but you can count on us if you or someone you love does need urgent service.
- Restorative Dentistry – When you have a dental problem, it’s best to repair or replace your teeth as soon as you are able. Choose any of our treatments to make your teeth and your smile whole again.
- Dental Implants – You want your replacement teeth to function as well as natural teeth. With this root replacements, you can be confident that you can eat the food that you want to eat.
- Oral Surgery – You can save yourself a trip to a specialist’s office. We can perform tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth) and other dental surgeries right here in our office.
- Orthodontics – Straight teeth look attractive and are easy to keep clean and healthy. At our office, teens and adults can transform their smiles with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dreams! Whether you want a complete smile makeover or a simple fix, we offer the kinds of services that can upgrade your smile.
- Teeth Grinding Treatment – Millions of people clench and grind their teeth without knowing that they do. This can lead to TMJ disorders and symptoms like jaw pain and frequent headaches. A nightguard could be just what you need to stop the damage and get relief from your pain.
You or someone you care about may have trouble going to the dentist due to dental anxiety. This is why our sedation and comfort options and modern technology can be invaluable. Relax and enjoy practically painless appointments with us!
Call 281-643-0316 now or to make your appointment at Copperfield Dentistry. Bring your loved ones and their smiles to a family dentist in Pearland, TX who cares about your needs and goals. We look forward to meeting you soon!