You know the importance of family dental care. You prioritize the health and happiness of the people you love the most. You want them to have a lifetime of healthy smiles, which is all the more reason to visit Copperfield Dentistry regularly.
Your oral health needs will change as you get older. Our friendly professionals are prepared to help with personal attention and a variety of services:
- General Dentistry – Come to us for cleanings and exams to protect your teeth and gums. Dental sealants and fluoride treatments make it easier to stay free from tooth decay. Plus, we offer periodontal services and dry mouth treatments.
- Emergency Dental Care – Should you ever have a dental emergency, you should not hesitate to call us if you or a loved one needs urgent oral care.
- Restorative Dentistry – It’s best to repair or replace your teeth as soon as you can when you have a dental problem. Our treatments can repair your teeth and give you a complete smile again.
- Dental Implants – Your replacement teeth should function as well as real teeth. These root replacements can give you confidence that you can eat the food that you would like.
- Oral Surgery – We extract teeth (including wisdom teeth) and other oral surgeries in our office. Save yourself a visit to a specialist’s office.
- Orthodontics – Straighter teeth improve your smile, and they are easier to keep clean and healthy. Both teens and adults have transformed their smiles with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Give yourself the smile of your dreams! Make simple changes or complete a total smile makeover with the multiple services that upgrade your smile.
- Teeth Grinding Treatment – If you clench and grind your teeth, it can lead to TMJ disorders and symptoms like jaw pain and frequent headaches. Wearing one of our nightguards can stop the pain and damage caused by teeth grinding.
Many people have trouble going to the dentist due to dental anxiety. You and your loved ones can ease into our chairs with sedation and comfort options. Plus, modern technology can be invaluable for your comfort. Relax and enjoy your appointments with us!
Call 281-643-0316 or to plan your visit to Copperfield Dentistry. You and your loved ones deserve a family dentist in Stafford, TX who cares about your needs and goals. We look forward to meeting you soon!